Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

On my iPad it says it nay take a few minutes to activate.

Customer Question

On my iPad it says it nay take a few minutes to activate. It's been like that for 3. Hours.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not in the past week.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Held down the home button and start button. Looked on line. Said to hook up to computer and press iTunes but my computer said it didn't register
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 18 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

When you held down Home and Power button, did it show Apple logo and restarted ? If not, hold down both buttons until it shows Apple logo and then try to activate it again.

If that didn't work, then you have to activate it from your computer. Are you using an Apple Mac or Windows PC computer ?