Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an I Phone 5 S. Softwaare version 10 wan downloaded

Customer Question

I have an I Phone 5 S. Softwaare version 10 wan downloaded one nignt about 3 weeks ago while the phone was being charged at night. a day or so later I could not make or receive a call. I finally restarted the phone and it started to work normal. the phone has this problem many times each day. versions 10.1 and 10.2 have been down loaded , but I still have the problem.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: How would I know?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: The problem started after version 10 was installed. Since then, versions 10.1 and 10.2 were installed but the problem remains.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The only thing that has temporarily helped is to force a restart by holding the power and page buttons down until the phone goes into a restart mode.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want my phone to work reliably when my wife tries to call me.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 24 days ago.

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com! My name is Mike.

I am going over your question and I will be with you shortly.

Expert:  Mike replied 24 days ago.

I suggest you plug it in to the computer it is synced with and open iTunes select the phone then click on Restore iPhone. Let me know. I can help you by remote if you wish...

Expert:  Mike replied 24 days ago.

ARE YOU THERE!!