Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Thekeypadisstuck.someoftelettersarestuckandtespacebarisstuck

Customer Question

JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: NotsureIknowwatyoumean.IamusinganIPadProwitanattacedkeyboard
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: noneyet
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 24 days ago.

Hi there. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. It sounds as though there is a problem with the attached keyboard. This can happen if something was spilled on it, and sometimes can happen for no apparent reason. You can try blowing out the keyboard with canned air, and/or using a q-tip dipped in alcohol to lightly clean around the edges of the keys that are sticking. Just be careful not to pry the keys off. If nothing has been spilled on it and it is under warranty, you should be able to get it replaced. How long have your iPad Pro?