Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I cant dowload anything seems my mac doesnt even recognise

Customer Question

Hi I cant dowload anything seems my mac doesnt even recognise my iphone anymore!
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I have used Mac a while and no poblem in August or last 10 years just now! The iphone is quite new and Im not that savvy
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried turning off the passcode/ restarting both devices a number of times/ different USB outlet
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 22 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ? Click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac to see the version number. Also, what is the serial number of your Mac

What version of iOS are you using on your iPhone ? You can find it from Settings> General > About