Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

THE TOUCH SCREEN STOPPED WORKIND...IPHONE 6S PLUS, ?? HOW DO

Customer Question

THE TOUCH SCREEN STOPPED WORKIND...IPHONE 6S PLUS
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: ??
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: HOW DO I TELL WHICH OS?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: TRIED TO SHUT DOWN AND RESTART BUT CAN'T WITHOUT TOUCH SCREEN
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 24 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible that the phone is frozen. First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or until you are satisfied.

I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star rating. If you feel you've received anything less, please don't rate anything. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied.