Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Il like to put in a footer on my email document. I have a

Customer Question

Il like to put in a footer on my email document. I have a Macbook air and use microsoft outlook.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Macbook air and I'm using Microsoft Outlook
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Normally everting must be ok. I don't find how to do it on my Macbook. On other computers it is ok there I know the way to do it.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No not really
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 29 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which version of outlook you are using on the Mac?

Expert:  Richard replied 29 days ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,