Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson,
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

Hmmph.... ipad automatically updated, and then I made a

Customer Question

hmmph.... ipad automatically updated, and then I made a grave error, I set a password ***** get into it. Which I regret doing. So, I have changed my password, apparently it didn't take, and now I am locked out. HELP!
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: about 5-10 minutes ago. I tried so many times it's locked me out completely, and tells me I need to go to iTunes, but I can't get into iTunes on the iPad to fix things. what now?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes, the update came last night. alas...
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went to my email that sent an instruction to my PC that told me how to reset my password, so I did that, and now can't get into the ipad any longer.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I really want to get rid completely of the need to sign into the iPad, I don't need to sign in each time. ok, thanks.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 3 months ago.

If you are unable to get access to the iPad you can restore it back to factory defaults in iTunes. Once this is done if you have Find My iPad on you will need to log into your iCloud account on the iPad. Let me know if you are sure you cannot unlock it and I will send a guide to restore it back to factory in iTunes.

Hello?