hongkongpom
hongkongpom,
40928634

I 4 tv's that are connected to a interface that makes it one

Customer Question

I 4 tv's that are connected to a interface that makes it one big tv. I'm looking for a program or a few programs that I can create some animations or different shapes, effects and text to display on the big screen. I would prefer it be on a pc platform but if something really stands out on the mac I will consider it. Any other ideas I can use the big screen for. This is for entertainment and some business purposes.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 7 months ago.

Are you trying to span multiple displays or are you trying to keep everything windowed to its display?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All 4 tv's will display as one. I question is geared towards a software package that can create texts and objects with effects.

https://www.displayfusion.com for sharing one screen for all the monitors. Once you do that any software that is single monitor will allow you to show text and objects with effects. You could even use Google Slides to provide the content. Would this be something that would work?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
You do not understand what I'm wanting to do. Please send my question back into the que. Thanks
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 7 months ago.

Hello there I think you confused the question by mentioning your 4 TVs. The fact is you want a software to produce effects on a TV screen from a laptop/desktop.

​There really is only one software that you should consider and that it Adobe After Effects.

​Please click on this information
Click me
Click me