Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I recently downloaded the new Ipad OIS and kits several

Customer Question

I recently downloaded the new Ipad OIS and kits several features that I used requently, particularly taking photos out of emails from my kids. I could hit forward and save photos choose was there or I could tap on the picture and get a menu choice. Same thing with facebook but I did something and I can now coup pics to my Photos. How do I take photos from Emails?????
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

To save Image received via email or browser/app, tap and hold down your finger on the image and it will show Save Image and other options. Tap it and it will be saved to Photos.

Does it work for you ?