Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson,
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

I keep getting charges for itunes i am not buying, I donot

Customer Question

I keep getting charges for itunes i am not buying
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: I donot understand
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: What you said
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just want all the charges back IT happens every day
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. The first thing that you need to do is to IMMEDIATELY go and change the password ***** your Apple ID. No one can charge anything to your account without knowing both your ID and password, so if you change it, there should be no further unauthorized charges. Once we have that taken care of, I'll provide detailed instructions for requesting a refund for the charges that have already been made.

HOW TO CHANGE APPLE PASSWORD

1. Click on this link to go to the Apple ID website appleid.apple.com.

2. Click "Manage your Apple ID" and sign in. You will need to enter your Apple ID email address and password.

• If you don't know your current password, let me know and I will send different instructions.
  3. Click the "Password ***** Security" option. You can find this in the left menu.

4. Verify your identity. You'll need to either answer two security questions or enter the code that Apple texts to your mobile device.

• If you don't remember your security questions, you'll need to contact Apple Support for a temporary PIN that will allow you to access your account.
  5. Click "Change Password." This will open the Change Password *****

6. Enter your current password ***** create a new one. On the Change Password ***** you'll need to enter your current password, as well as create your new password. You'll need to type it twice to verify it.

Please try this and let me know when it's done, or let me know if you have any issues.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
THIS WAS NO HELP AT ALL.I WANT A REFUND I WILL NEVER USE THIS AGAIN
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
PLEASE CREDIT THE CARD FOR THE FULL AMOUNT
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

As an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information. I will send up a request for a refund, however and you can followup with Customer Service via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help. Have a great day!!

Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 1 month ago.
This should be the place to go. https://idmsa.apple.com/IDMSWebAuth/signin?appIdKey=6f59402f11d3e2234be5b88bf1c96e1e453a875aec205272add55157582a9f61&language=US-EN