Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How can I copy my data etc from my old iphone to my new

Customer Question

How can I copy my data etc from my old iphone to my new iphone6s
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: how do I know
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: to what
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Can you please help me set up my new iphone6s by helping me to back up (or transfer over) my existing data from my old iphone
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am trying to set up my new iphone and it has come with no instructions. The online manual will not download - none of the links seem to work. I just need some help to set up my new phone.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I am now totally confused. I was told someone was waiting to help me. I was also told this service was free.
Expert:  Pete replied 28 days ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Please cancel this request - I am unwilling to pay the $42.00 for advice that should be free.
thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 28 days ago.

Ok