tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Experience:  Computer specialist.
62741268

How do I get songs that are on my apple mini-mac transferred

Customer Question

How do I get songs that are on my apple mini-mac transferred to my iphone7 and iPad pro?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 1 month ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

You will need to sync the devices to iTunes via usb cable.

Follow these steps to manually sync the content from your computer to your iOS device:

1. Open iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version.
  2. Connect your device to your computer using the included USB cable. Your connected device appears as an icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window. Learn what to do if you don't see the icon.
  3. Click on the device icon . Look under Settings on the left side of the iTunes window for a list of the content types that you can sync from your iTunes library to your device.

If you don't have certain content in your iTunes library, you might not see some tabs. For example, if you don't have any podcasts in your library, you won't see a Podcast tab.

iTunes can't sync certain content, including mail accounts, notes, or bookmarks. Use iCloud to manage your mail, notes, and bookmarks across your devices. Some iOS apps might use iTunes’s File Sharing feature to transfer content instead of syncing.
  4. Click the content type that you want to sync.
  5. In the main iTunes window, click the box next to Sync to turn on syncing for that content type. If there's a check in the box, syncing for that content type is already on.

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.