Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I would like to cancel my Pandora Plus and was told I have

Customer Question

I would like to cancel my Pandora Plus and was told I have to go through you because Pandora can't do it for me.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: Im sorry but I really don't know. Where would I find that info
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I still have windows 7
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It was purchased through my I tunes and Pandora gave me how to cancel lbut when I get to my acct. it wants me to sign up again which I already have a account
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I can connect remotely to your computer and cancel your account for you while you watch.

Please click on the link below

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

Download and install the TeamViewer program. Please provide me the id and password ***** it has loaded. Let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!