Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Recently it is taking lots of time on my outlook 2011 to

Customer Question

hello, recently it is taking lots of time on my outlook 2011 to show the attachments
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: Yosemite
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: mainly non
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The first thing that comes to mind from what you have asked about and what you have mentioned is, that you might have a slightly weak internet connection.

An attached file or image - especially when large or high-detail/high-density - may be slow to load, if your internet service happens to be not the fastest.

Do you know how to view or monitor the internet or network data throughput speed of your computer's network connection? if so, I advise looking at it while viewing an email with attachments, and see if this is the true explanation.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the internet connection is ok, i tried it in many locations with different connections and still the same result.

OK. Is this problem on the same computer each time despite the different locations and connections?

Or is it the same Outlook account, but on different computers (locations, connections) ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no the same laptop macbook pro and the outlook isn't online account. it is downloaded on my laptop