Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I lost my iphone, please help me find it

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please use Find My iPhone to find your device and take additional actions that can help you recover it and keep your data safe :

1. Sign in to icloud.com/find on a Mac or PC, or use the Find My iPhone app : http://appstore.com/findmyiphone on another iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  2. Find your device. Open Find My iPhone, and select a device to view its location on a map. If the device is nearby, you can have it play a sound to help you or someone nearby find it.
  3. Turn on Lost Mode : infos : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH2700 Using Lost Mode, you can remotely lock your device with a passcode, display a custom message with your phone number on your missing device's Lock screen, and keep track of your device's location. If you added credit or debit cards to Apple Pay, the ability to make payments using Apple Pay on the device will be suspended when you put your device in Lost Mode.
  4. Erase your device. To prevent anyone else from accessing the data on your missing device, you can erase it remotely. When you erase your device, all of your information (including credit or debit cards for Apple Pay) will be deleted from the device, and you won't be able to find it using Find My iPhone.
  5. Report your lost or stolen device to local law enforcement.
  6. Report your lost or stolen device to your wireless carrier, so they can disable your account to prevent calls, texts, and data use. Your device might be covered under your wireless carrier plan.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Let me know if you needfurther assistance

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?