Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Have you made recent changes that preclude my being able to

Customer Question

Have you made recent changes that preclude my being able to use a ligitech keyboard with my brand new ipad air ? For at. Least three years I used a logitech ultrathin keyboard with my old ipad two successfully. Then all of a sudden, without any changes at my end, the keyboard would not function. After two each phone calls with both Apple and logitech support, nothing was fixed. Finally after restoring the ipad, The apple rep suggested the ipad probably needed a new hard drive, so I bought a new ipad air, and logitech sent me the keyboard cover to match (Type +). I am not a dummy, have tried everything suggested by logitech support, and the ipad settings show the keyboard is connected...yet, STILL the keyboard doesn't function. The ipad air ia nothing but frustration having to type on screen.
Can you please help?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.