Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My husband allowed the system upgrade on his phone, but then

Customer Question

Hi! My husband allowed the system upgrade on his phone, but then could not make what he thought was his password ***** work. He has talked to you many times, and we found the sales slip for the phone, & went to Verizon with it, as told to do. They could not produce a darker copy of our faded one. We want to make an app't with the Genius Bar at Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax, VA for this Sunday at 2 PM. Can you help us do that please?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: The phone won't let him reset the username and password, THAT's the problem!!! We need you to help, and we have the sales slip for purchasing the phone, originally. Were told to go to Apple Store next.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, he downloaded the update, that the phone asked him to. Then they asked for the username and password, and he put in what he thought it was.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Contacted Apple Support,but could not get the activation password *****
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi!

I can help you reset the password ***** of having to setup an appointment at the Genius bar.

Click here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!

Enter the Apple ID email address and follow the prompts to reset your password.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.