Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Get on my amazon nor my ebay the yand I need to order stuff

Customer Question

get on my amazon nor my ebay the yand I need to order stuff it says try tomorrow ands I don't know what the hell I doing =I need to get stuff order to day please fix
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: i have no clue
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no I'm ery upset right now it worked a frew day s ago ad i followed what they told me but nothing it worked like shit and wont let me back in. I'm a ver good customer of both
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: im not all that coputeter illerate
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just fix it please before i have to wipe everthing off my computer which i will not bwe a happy camper
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i need to get on TODAY
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
when will it be dome and working correctly so i don't spend all day fixing it im very unhappy and extreme upset, im paying for ti it want it asap meaning today. now i cant get into my email either ... need this for work purposes
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
if i don't have t today i will get reprimanded at work
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
fix it today or it could mean my job
Expert:  Tim replied 1 month ago.

What is the problem?

Expert:  Tim replied 1 month ago.

you cant order things on amazon or ebay? have you used eCommerce before?