Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have been having problem with signing in the the cloud and

Customer Question

I have been having problem with signing in the the cloud and today I signed out completely and where I signed out of iTunes completely and it will not remember my password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: today this morning and I put the where it has a to sign out and to sign in and it wouldn't work but it work on my iphone and computer but not on my ipad
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I turned it off and off again and I did a complete reset and nothing works
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I did something that it said that could not be undone and I did that
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

I am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. I'm sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Reset Apple Password – if you know your apple id
Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com
When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with.
Click next.
Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security
questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.
Please let me know if this works for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I did that and I signed out of iTunes completely and it will not accept it says verification failed
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can sign into iTunes or apple on the computer and my iphone but not on my ipad
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
error connecting to the apple id server because it will not let me sing into apple at all
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it will not
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can put in my apple id but not the password
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
nevermind do not take my money because you are not fixing it
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

I am terribly sorry. I lost my internet connection for a little more than an hour. I had no way to respond to you. I am back. Would you like to continue working on this?