Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Last night in trying to find a way to (see) the cubs game, I

Customer Question

Last night in trying to find a way to (see) the cubs game, I was diverted to a screen I now can't get rid of. When I try, I get a message "you must get on the internet to establish functionality. HELP!!!!!! This is my new notebook and I have loved it!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi Judy!

Please hold down the power button for 5-10 seconds until your computer powers off. Wait 10 seconds then power it back on.

After the restart, check to see if the message continues. If it continues, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.