Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming.
74139101

I do not have the apple i.d. or password to my daughters old

Customer Question

i do not have the apple i.d. or password ***** my daughters old ipad. is it a lost cause?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mac_Martin replied 1 month ago.

Hi Jodi,

It is not always a lost cause, resetting the iPad is the same as resetting an iPhone, you can have a look at one of the methods on how to do that here:

https://drfone.wondershare.com/reset-iphone/reset-iphone-without-apple-id.html

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you would be so kind as to leave a rating using one of the 5 stars at the top of this page so my time working with you is recognized I would be very grateful!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.