Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Why is my iPencil now showing an aqua circle as t touch it

Customer Question

Why is my iPencil now showing an aqua circle as t touch it to the iPad Pro screen? Never happened before. Obstructs cleat and precise view of what I am drawing
Category: Mac
Expert:  Barun replied 3 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

If you are getting this circle while in Adobe Draw, it looks the "Show Touches" option enabled in the app. To disable it, open up the Settings app on your device. Scroll down and tap Adobe Draw in the list of apps at the left. Then turn off "Show Touches."

This should do it. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.