Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

My mini IPad screen is locked. The button on the bottom does

Customer Question

My mini IPad screen is locked. The button on the bottom does nothing. What do I do?
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Barun replied 5 days ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

First off, please hold down both the Home button at the bottom and the Sleep/Wake button at the top-right edge of the iPad TOGETHER, for 5-10 seconds; the iPad will then reboot normally without any further issues.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.