Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I recently installed a new desktop windows 10 computer. the

Customer Question

I recently installed a new desktop windows 10 computer. the installer told me I would need to reset my password ***** iTunes. I need help as to how I go about doing what ever is needed to get set up with iTunes again. Thank you for any help you can provide.
Ed Taylor
"*****@******.***" (###) ###-####
Category: Mac
Expert:  Barun replied 2 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

If you are looking to reset the password ***** your Apple ID in order to use it to login to iTunes, please open up the following link now:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Enter your Apple ID and click Continue. Follow the on-screen directions to reset and create a new password ***** after which you will able to log in to iTunes normally.

If you face any issues with resetting your password ***** way, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.