Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Wondering if there is any ways I can change the background

Wondering if there is any ways I can change the background of my video. Please note, I didn't use the green background when I was recording this video. But it is almost impossible to record it again, because I did the recording overseas.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: OS X El Capitain Version 10.11.3 I noticed in the just answer conversation that Ashik, Mac Technician, offered to change the background for someone. Is there anyways I can get in touch of him so he can help me fix my videos as well?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: My mac is un-to date with all the update. But I don't think iMovie has the feature to change background if you don't have green background
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: would you please transfer me to Ashik, Mac Techician
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please connect me with Ashik, Mac Technician

Hey there, I'm Tim....are you saying you did a green screen video with a background that you want to change?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No. If that was the case, I know how to change the background. But the video, I already recorded does not have a green screen. And I need help on how to change the background of my video that was recorded without a green screen.

Gotcha, as far as i know there is no way.....i'll opt out and let others take over.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
On another just answer tread, someone called Ashik, Mac Technic***** *****ged a background for someone. Can you see if you can transfer me to him if he is still available? the conversation was 7 years ago though. Thanks for your time Tim,

Hello there, It's me Ashik. I'm sorry. You can't change the background with iMovie in this case. For that, you need pro apps like Adobe After Effects etc and use them to cut bacground manually on each frame which is time consuming process. I no longer have access to these applications. Sorry about that.

You can contact***@******.*** to cancel this question and for refund.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
okay. Sorry to hear that. Thanks Ashik.

I can help you with it depending on how long and how complicated it is

Satisfaction is guaranteed if I can't

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi Mike, Let me post it on youtube and see if you can help. Any solid background is okay with me. If you still want me to send you, I will but any that works for you is okay. Can I pay after I see it works? Let me know. even you can show me with a small clip if you want.

You tube is no good I need the best quality version uploaded.... after you Accept the offer I can give you instructions. Satisfaction is guaranteed but I need you to Accept first. We have to exchange private info that is why....

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok, then, I accept the offer Mike.Regards,

OK Accept this offer then I will give you instructions.

Mike, Mac Medic
Experience: Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

OK Go here with any web browser:

Username: uploads
Password: macmedic

Just drag the files to the window then hit Begin Upload, let me know here when that is finished.

Ok I'll have that for you tomorrow.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you Mike,

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Any update Mike?

I sent you an email earlier

Sorry I thought that's where you would be looking