Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Customer Question

JA: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?
Customer: ONE HOUR AGO
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

There are two reasons for this problem. First is that if someone or you had tried to login to your Apple ID with too many incorrect passwords then Apple will disable it to protect the information of your account.

To enable it back, you have to reset the password. You can reset it from here -->

Go to the above website. Use the"Get an Email" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email you setup with your Apple ID.

If that didn't work, then reset again and this time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your account. After resetting the account, you will be able to download/update using it.

If resetting the password *****'t work, then here comes the second reason. If Apple has noticed any issues with your card or payment information like report of fraudulent charges, refunds etc they will temporarily disable the App Store part of your Apple ID. You will still be able to sign in to your Apple ID, change payment details, password ***** but you will not be able to purchase or download or update your apps. Because they limit the App store part of the ID.

So all you have to do is call Apple directly and ask them to reactivate the account. Only they can access the database and enable the account for you.

To contact iTunes Support, go to this link -->

Click Get Help under Talk to Us. Click iTunes& Apple Music. Click iTunes Store.

Click Account Management. Click Apple ID has been disabled alert

Click Schedule a Call and they will call you. Then you will have to answer some security questions and they will enable the account within a few minutes.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Please understand that in this situation I can only explain what the issue is and how to get it resolved. If the account is disabled due to payment related issues, then you have to contact Apple directly by following the above instructions and only they can enable it back for you. If you are not satisfied with my service, please don't rate me bad or poor. You don't have to rate anything if you are not satisfied.