Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have Find My IPhone, but not sure about my Apple

Customer Question

I have Find My IPhone, but not sure about my Apple Mini-Pad..I need to locate it. Can I?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi!

Find my iPhone works for iPads as well. It will work for any device that is under your Apple ID.

Click here: https://www.icloud.com/#find

Sign into the account that has the iPad listed on it.

It will list all devices under that account or you can use the drop down option that says "ALL DEVICES" and select just the iPad.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.