Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have set iPhotos to set on my screensaver. The slide show

Customer Question

I have set iPhotos to set on my screensaver. The slide show will display on the screen saver for about 10 minutes then my screen goes blank.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: I just updated to the newest one. I don't remember the name. I think Sierra.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes. The OS and Adobe
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've restarted the computer several times, gone back into the screensaver and tried to reload all photos, changed display time, etc.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Sounds like it is going to sleep mode. Go to System Preferences > Energy Saver. Click on Power tab and set the sleep times accordingly. If this is laptop, click on Battery tab and set the time there as well.

If that didn't work, then which model of Mac is this ?

Let me know how it goes please