Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert
Experience:  Years ago & in 2 years recently, I helped with Mac OS [X] & MacBook & Air & BootCamp etc. problems.
13568747

HOW CAN I UNLOCK MY APPLE ID ACCOUNT? I CANT SEEM TO GET

Customer Question

HOW CAN I UNLOCK MY APPLE ID ACCOUNT? I CANT SEEM TO GET ENOUGH TIME TO ENTER INFO; SAYS MY SEQURITY QUESTIONS ANSWERS ARE WRONG
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would advise that you take a deep breath, sit back and relax for several minutes - take a drink of something good for you, if you feel as if it might be appropriate - and then marshal a plan of action:

- 1: make sure of your security questions answers, one by one. Consider and list all possible alternative values, spellings, choices. Be sure of them, even if you're only as 'sure' as to know that the right answer is one of three possible values.

- 2: allocate a considerable block of time to recovering your Apple ID password. Say, a completely free 1/2 hour. Doing it quickly brings up a very old adage that applies: Haste Makes Waste! I'm sure it has for me, myself, at times.

- 3: once you have the notes made in (1), and the time allocated in (2), then, go back to

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and with those notes you made in (1) above, in hand, carefully and slowly enter the values to your security questions.

Each combination of values entered, note down that you have entered them, exactly.

So that you don't have to try again.

Then after you are sent the Recovery ID (if your values for your security questions are finally, once, at last, not rejected as invalid), enter and use it, slowly and carefully.

This method will help toward eventual success, I feel sure.

Let me know how it goes, by and by, please. Thanks.