Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

For some time I have had a browswer "byway" open when I

Customer Question

For some time I have had a browswer "byway" open when I click to connect an internet ink and I have only JUST discovered that this is some sort of virus. I would like to know how to remove it from my system please?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do not download / install any removal software / application that you do not know; you may accidentally download / install a virus (it can fake itself as a removal application.)

What is your internet browser application name, such as Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.?

When you turn on the computer, then open the internet, then what does it show on the very first page?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,