Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

Is there any way we can talk on a land line? It will take

Is there any way we can talk on a land line? It will take less time to tell you via phone-(###) ###-####
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: Starts with an S
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Safari
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My husband SOMEHOW via the iCloud has merged my EVERYTHING with his iPhone. His BF WORKS WITH THE CLOUD.... my husband waited for me to upload all the apps on my iPhone and before I could log into
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the iCloud. He did and of course he Denys it,
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have my husbands phone.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Any quick look?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is there any information I can give you off of my phone or his?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Help

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Merging can happen if the same Apple ID is logged in on both phones.

To reverse this, tap Settings > iCloud and log out, then log in again using your own Apple ID.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just N FYI. ... I
Have his phone.... this is the biggest mess and if you will
Give me a couple minutes.. I can tell you ( in a nut shell)
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am nervous. And MY LUCK.... I don't have my credit card. Figures

No worries, let me know if logging out of the Apple ID on your phone works...

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You are too cool!
I was d/c'ed from the cloud
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I tried that with his but he changed his password.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok.... I guess you logged out.

I'm still here - so what is the status of your phone now that you have logged your phone out of your husband's account?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You know what? IDK. Can I please give you a example? OR should I text tomorrow when I can pay the 39.00 for you to go in and boom, then boom boom? I want to know, how did he get my passwords?

Did he have access to your phone, or could he have guessed the password?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
He had my phone and I had everything ready to send to the cloud, when my 10 year old needed me real quick. Conveniently, he said, " I accidentally downloaded everything together..... ��
Now two things. 1. If you go in to his iTunes account you will see his iTunes user ID. Stay with me… When you go to his app app, and you tap update my iTunes User name comes up the second thing is when somebody calls his number it's routed to me if I pull up my name is ***** ***** and I call myself it goes back to myself if I sent him a text message it comes back to me he has a jacked up big time with the help of his best friend because he knows really nothing about computers or so it says
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ICloud

Ok, so have you gone to Settings > iCloud on your phone?

What account is showing there? Yours or his?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I voiced that response. Just to let you know, I have 3 digits in my IQ.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nothing, I turned I cloud off. Hold on I just had a aha moment? you want me to turn it back on and enter the username/password ***** then log out? I didn't want to use the cloud anyway I don't like the cloud I did have a good feeling about the call I'm comfortable backing it up to my computer or to a hard drive I am Mike my desk to back up the call just scares me

That's ok, take your time and let me know how it goes :)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Read this..... please.�� While I go in and try it out.
-----------------------------------
Put it to you this way. If and when I'm done for the night he goes in and can see where I have been and he keeps sending me emails. With one liners. I say that because I read somewhere and I don't even want to ride it or say it because you're definitely think I know the three digits in my queue but something about being able to hack into your computer or a keylogger or I'd I don't remember.
Let's say right now I change my password ***** my Apple ID my iTunes you can… He'll send me an email or somebody is simply giving me a hint that they know my password
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Connected. I don't know why I get so nervous when I talk to the I don't know what they call you....you are geniuses. OK so everything is turned on all the apps are turned on what specifically can you tell me that would take you 30 seconds to go boom boom boom and look we take me an hour and still would have questions what should I be looking for specifically?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you working tomorrow? I'll
Pay whatever. Then you could go in and look. He is also
Signed on to the wifi server. Oh he's definitely working with somebody else. Like his friend who worked all day in the cloud probably walked him through every procedure do this do that I think every email address that I have he's attached to I work at a law firm so I have emails for the law firm emails for personal email you know my 10-year-old I monitored one for her I am I don't know what he's looking for I don't now.

Yes I am working 7 days a week, you can contact me any time and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

So were you able to log out of his iCloud account on your phone?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hold on give me 30 seconds and I'll be right back with you with that answer. He changed his password ***** I need to find out what the new password *****:

You won't need his password, just log out of his account....

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Copy that! His is D/C'ed.

Has that resolved the issue for you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hey! Thank you so very much for your help but especially your patience! If I could be so bold is just to ask you a quick question because it still be easy for you.if you going to the iTunes Store and he gobbled it down to the bottom you see his iTunes password ***** ***** as be here in a Hotmail.com and get him but when you go to the app store and you want to update your abs it comes up with my old username for iTunes. how do I go about getting rid of the cam here and it EarthLink.net when it should say as be here and at hot mail.com I show you picture you probably already know and I'm sure there's an easy fix if you could just tell me that real quick and then I may be calling you tomorrow but I'm a credit card I just want to get rid of that I didn't say I'll feel much better

Ok, again try logging out of iTunes:

1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
  2. Tap on iTunes & App Store.
  3. Tap on your current Apple ID at the top.
  4. Tap on Sign Out in the popup menu that appears.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks so much!! I appreciate your help and you may be hearing from
Again this week from my computer to look around. I
Need to get my daughter down for school, but I know I have more questions.

You are welcome, it was a pleasure to help you today :)

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------