Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

My phone don't what's get charge, So what I heve to do, The

Customer Question

My phone don't what's get charge
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: So what I heve to do
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: The buttery die
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The problem is when get a charge
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

If that didn't work, then connect it to your computer for 20 minutes. Then try to reset it and does it charge now ?

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Don't working
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Do you have another USB cable there ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Does it charge from computer using that cable ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Right now it's conect to coputer
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Is it charger?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Do not
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Sorry, is it charging from computer ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Is the phone not turning at all ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Which model of iPhone is this ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
iPhone 6
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Connect it to your computer again and this time, immediately hold down Home and Power button for 40 seconds. Does your computer make any sound or recognize it ? Or does the phone turn on ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No nothing
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

I'm really sorry. I'm afraid the battery has failed. You will have to take it to the Apple Store to replace the battery and it would cost $79 to replace the battery. If it is under warranty, then the replacement will be done without any cost.

You can make an appointment from here --->

All your files should be stored on iCloud if you had it enabled. You can go to and login with your Apple ID or iCloud ID to see them.

I'm sorry I couldn't solve the problem, but this is something we can't fix online as it is not turning on at all.

If you are not satisfied, please don't rate me bad or poor or anything. You don't have to rate anything if you are not satisfied and you can close this page without rating and ignore the rating requests.

Best Regards,