Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I forgot my pass code what can I do to find out how to

Customer Question

I forgot my pass code what can I do to find out how to retrieve it
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I'm Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 12 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue,the only solution to solve this issue, is by restoring your iPhone device which will cause you to lose all data (photos, files, ect...) currently on device. If you made a backup (eg : iCloud) prior to losing the password, you should be able to restore that.

Here are the steps to restore the iPhone :

1-Download Itunes from :

2-Install itunes and plug in your iPhoneto your pc

3-press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake/power button at the same time for 45 seconds until the Apple logo appears, once that appears you can release the buttons

4-iTunes will give message iTunes has detected an iPhone in recivery mode you must restore this iPhone to continue

5-click restore if it does not go through click on the iPhone in the left hand side of iTunes and click restore

6-restore iPhone and now you should have your iPhone back.

Additional Information :

Thank you