Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Just got a new computer and have to open Quark.... it is

Customer Question

Just got a new computer and have to open Quark.... it is asking for a verification code.....where can I get it?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.4
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 14 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Did you have quark on your other computer? Was it a mac computer you were using quark on before?

You should have been emailed that verification code with your quark when you go it.

You should have been given a serial number when you bought or upgraded the quark. Do you have the original

serial number for the product by email download or the 'disk' (depending on how you bought it)

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I had a disk but no longer have it because everything is now on the cloud. I never got a cloud version.... do not even know if they have one....but I copied my old verification code from the disk and that is what I am using

Does it tell you that your verification code isnt valid?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

Do you still have that quark on the other computer and is it still running right now?

This is if you want me to log in and help you thru this together within your computer.

If you just want written directions, ignore the offer and reply to my last question.