Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I'm trying to add my iCloud account to my computer but I

Customer Question

I'm trying to add my iCloud account to my computer but I don't know the password
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you don't remember the password ***** Apple ID or iCloud ID, then you have to reset the password. You can reset it from here (goto this website from your computer) -->

Go to the above website. Use the "Get an Email" method to reset the Apple ID/iCloud ID password. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email you setup with your Apple ID/iCloud ID. It would be your email registered with Apple, like Gmail, Yahoo etc. Open your email and you will see the email from Apple. Open it and follow the instructions to reset the password.

If that didn't work, then go to this site again -->

This time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your password. Then use your ID and new password ***** activate your device.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you