Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My Safari browser will not play the videos from my home

Customer Question

My Safari browser will not play the videos from my home page. I have tried several times to install the updated version of Adobe Flash Player and it will not accept the installation on my Mac. this has been happening for about 3 weeks.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Hi there Esther and welcome

Can you tell me please the exact message you get when safari fails to play a video?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.