Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have windows 8 on my desktop. I have talked to Apple about

Customer Question

Hello, I have windows 8 on my desktop. I have talked to Apple about this issue and they said I need to talk to you. I have updated all of my drivers. Uninstalled and Reinstalled Itunes and followed of all the instructions I could find to get my Itunes version 12.5 to work properly.
The issue is when I attempt to click on a link inside of Itunes that would attempt to connect to the itunes store the program will close. It will say that it is sending the issues to Windows to find a solution but that has not been found nor have I been contacted.
I'd say this has been happening since my last Windows update and also since the new version of Itunes came out. I did uninstall and install the previous Itunes but the issue happened there too. I am currently back on Itunes 12.5
Im looking to fix this ASAP
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 17 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I just spent $40 to get an answer. I can't afford another. Can I have a refund. I don't think you can help me. I thought I was working with windows and I ended up on I was on the phone with apple for an hour yesterday.

Widows is not a company. I promise that I can fix the problem. I have fixed this problem hundreds of times. As you requested, I will send up the refund request. This will be the last message you get from me because the question will be locked.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
thank you.