Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

I forgot my Apple password. Can you help me?

Customer Question

Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 16 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

Please, follow the instructions below:
- Click the following link:
- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.
- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.

Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password.

If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-####

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Hi Gerri!

You can reset your password ***** clicking here:

Fill out the form to reset your password ***** use the new password.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.