Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

I had downloaded ios9 on my iPhone 6. After that I was told

Customer Question

I had downloaded ios9 on my iPhone 6. After that I was told to make payment thru my old Credit Card. I do not have that CC anymore, But when I tried loggging into Apple, it would not take my password. I had forgotten it. I tried changing it , but the code was sent as SMS on the iPhone. My iPhone is not working any more. Please help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Remove the SIM card from your iPhone and insert it to a working phone. Then reset the apple account password. They send the verfication code as sms and you will get that sms on your other phone. Verify with that code and reset the password ***** apple account. Then follow the instructions here to change your card info.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Jins,
I could not do as you had advised as I do not have another cell phone. But since I could not use my IPhone, I got in touch with Apple directly thru my IPad and they sent me the code on the IPad. My problem was thus solved.
May I request you to help me get a refund of $25, if it has been charged on my Credit Card. Thanks for you help anyway. I appreciate it.