tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Experience:  Computer specialist.
62741268

Trying to install Photoshop elements 14…Where is my serial

Customer Question

Trying to install Photoshop elements 14…Where is my serial number?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 1 month ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

If you registered your app or downloaded it from Adobe.com, finding your serial number is ***** Adobe keeps track of it for you.

• To see a list of your registered products and their serial numbers, go to the Adobe accounts page and sign in with yourAdobe ID and password.

• Choose Plans & Products > View all > Products > View your products.

If you lost your serial number, or your product is not listed in your account, contact us.

If you have the product packaging or a redemption code from a reseller, check the table below to find your serial number.

How did you purchase your product?

Where’s your code or serial number?

Prepaid card, product box, or from reseller

See Prepaid card, product box, or from reseller.

As a Student or Teacher Edition product

See Serial numbers, redemption codes, and product codes | Student & Teacher editions.

As a volume license

You can find your serial number on the Adobe Licensing Website.

Downloaded fromAdobe.com

To see a list of your registered products and their serial numbers, go to the Adobe accounts page and sign in with your Adobe ID and password. Choose Plans & Products > View all > View your products.

As part of Creative Suite 6 (CS6 products)

No serial number is ***** to install or launch a Creative Suite 6 app. Instead, go to theAdobe accounts page and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

If you have a redemption code, go to Redeem your purchase. Sign in with your Adobe IDand password, enter your redemption code, follow the onscreen instructions, and install your product.

If you’re installing from disks, enter your Adobe ID when the installer prompts you. (If you began installing before you redeemed your code, cancel, redeem your code, and start again.)

Via a Creative Cloud membership

No serial number is ***** to install or launch an app purchased through a Creative Cloud plan. Instead, go to the Adobe accounts page and sign in with your Adobe ID and password. If your product is not listed, contact us.

If you have a redemption code, go to Redeem a redemption code. Sign in with yourAdobe ID and password, enter your redemption code, and follow the onscreen instructions to activate your plan.

For detailed instructions, see "Creative Cloud membership" in Redemption code help.

• Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance,

Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top then click submit.

Thank you!