Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I somehow got my ipad turned off and seemed to lose all me

Customer Question

I somehow got my ipad turned off and seemed to lose all me info/ I can not get back on line. It keeps asking me for my password ***** netgear61. I can not remember that password. I have tried everything, All I do is end up more confused.Can someone helpme? Thank you
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 24 days ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 24 days ago.

Do you have any other computer, or device connected to your Netgear router at home?

if so, what type of other working device do you have connected?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I have a mini ipay connected. but I am having trouble with that now. I can get on line with that one/ I am very confused. Can we connect on the phone? I am a senior of 79 and live on SS. My money is very limited. Please help me!
Expert:  Dustin replied 24 days ago.

If money is limited, then what I suggest is we avoid phone support as that costs extra..

Instead, lets do our best to communicate clearly about the issue..

Besides the ipad, do you or anyone else have an actual computer at your residence, that is connected to the internet?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
we have a lap top. That is what I am using now
Expert:  Dustin replied 24 days ago.

Excellent.. Now, focusing on the laptop please try to answer the question below

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.