Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I cannot get into my iMac there seems to be a problem with

Customer Question

I cannot get into my iMac there seems to be a problem with the keychain, it asks for a keychain password ***** you call me on(###) ###-####
My I Mac serial number is ***** bghf8j2
Helke loughlin
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 27 days ago.

Hi there Helke. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 27 days ago.

I can offer a phone call if you like but please be advised that this an Additional Service that will incur an additional charge. I am reasonably sure that I can walk you through it here, but if you'd prefer a phone call, just accept the offer. I will also offer you the option of Secure Remote Assistance, where I connect to your computer and work on the problem while you watch. Please let me know what you prefer,