Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

My wife connot remember her passcode to her I phone and I

Customer Question

my wife connot remember her passcode to her I phone and I pad
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: hold on
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: ios 9.3.5
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: your it
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: is this going to cost money
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

If you cannot remember your Apple account password, you can reset the password ***** your Apple ID account online.

1. Visit iforgot.apple.com
  2. Enter your Apple ID and click on ‘Next’ button.
  3. Select your authentication method and click on ‘Next’ button. If you choose Email authentication, you will receive an email containing your sign in information, follow the directions in the email to reset your password. If you prefer answering security questions, you will need to answer the security question(s) provided when you originally created your Apple ID.

Regards
Jins