Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My password isn't accepted so I click on "forgot password"

Customer Question

My password ***** accepted so I click on "forgot password" and I get a message that says a new password ***** be sent by email. But nothing ever happens and I tried it several times over several weeks. Can you get me a password? My wife (*****@******.***) has the same problem. ***@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

There is a possibility that someone might have hacked your account and changed the email id to recover your accounts.

When I tried to reset your account,It asked me one security question about the name of your nephew/Niece . Do you remember which answer of it ? Also, Would you like me to connect to your machine remotely and help you with password ***** ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Why should I trust you with my computer. This looks like a scam.

Okay, I won't connect to your computer. Do you know the answer of above security question ?

Do you want to continue with this question ?