Experience:  Systems Administrator at TXNJ Enterprises

Ill try to be quick.. Im currently in litigation and suing a

Customer Question

HI John.. Ill try to be quick.. Im currently in litigation and suing a property managment company for a large sum of money over mold which caused myself and dogs to be very ill. They had hired investigaters which was expected, however Im also having many issues with my computer as well as clients websites ive built being hacked. My computer turning on /off camera turning on/off and many other odd activities. Im concerned they too are in my computer and files and when I look at activity log im lost. Could you look at my files to detect if this is occuring and possibly help me protect from any additional issues? If this is a possibility what would this cost to acquire your help. Thank you Rhianna
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  BigDish101 replied 28 days ago.

You'd need a computer forensic specialist to come out to your house for this, but in the meantime I would highly suggest putting black tape over your webcam.