Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am trying to transfer photos from my Samsung note 3 to my

Customer Question

I am trying to transfer photos from my Samsung note 3 to my apple computer thst is about 7 years old and I can't find any of the things instructions recommend
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I'm running OSX version 10.9.5
It's an iMac 27 inch late 2008
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: The OSX was installed earlier this summer by a mac repair store.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None - looking for files thst I can't find on here - android transfer .. etc. I can't seem to find what I'm told to look for
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Idk
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

There are many ways to do that. First, lets try the official Samsung app named Samsung Kies. Go to this website and download Kies --> http://www.samsung.com/in/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/

Open the downloaded Kies application and install it. Then connect your phone and Kies will recognize it and allow you to download photos.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you