Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have an iPad, forgot my password, reset the pass word, but

Customer Question

i have an iPad , forgot my password, reset the pass word , but the i pad telling me to go to i tunes...i went there do not understanfd what ithey want ...i am not to bright with the computer world...(86 yrs old) thank you name is joe
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 25 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

First, do you have a computer with iTunes installed on it?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.