Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson,
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking

I am very disappointed with the answer you gave to my

Customer Question

Hello there, I am very disappointed with the answer you gave to my problem. I am trying to make a list of avery labels with Excel and workbook. In this process, I get a message that I do not have a " Excel workbook text converter' and I need your help to get this thing in order to finish my list of labels. Your last answer was totally out of order, you gave me the address of a teaching program dealing with merging letters, which is not my concern at all. Can you tell me what I should do to find "text converter' when I am in the middle of making my Avery labels? Please answer this mail and let me know if yes or not you can help me whit this problem. Jacques.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 28 days ago.
In order to do a mail merge you need to do it ok word. This is not a operation of excel.
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 27 days ago.

The link I sent you is what you need. You do not print them directly from excel. This has never been an option. If you are doing it any other way you are not going to get very far. This is an excerpt from Microsoft on the matter: "If you want to send a mass mailing to an address list that you maintain in a Microsoft Office Excel worksheet, you can use a Microsoft Office Word mail merge. The mail merge process creates a sheet of mailing labels that you can print, and each label on the sheet contains an address from the list."

This is the link I sent you that will create the sheet so that you can do a mail merge.

If you were on a PC there is a Avery Label Wizard that walks you through the same process assisted, but if you follow the instructions in the guide you will get what you need done. The issue has nothing to do with this "text converter" you are looking for. Please follow the guide to resolve your issue.