Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My apple iPad has been going crazy. 1. it types by it self

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** apple iPad has been going crazy.
1. it types by it self
2. i need to turn it to type left side does not allowed me to type.
i have try to reset but is not working, i don't know if I'm doing something wrong when resetting.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi Ozzie!

I know that you mentioned using the power and center button to reset but let's make sure that it was completed properly..

Plug your iPad into a wall outlet

While it is plugged in, hold down the POWER and HOME button together until you see an Apple icon (do not release until you see the apple icon)

After the iPad restarts, try again.

Please let me know if you still have an issue by replying back otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

It has been a while since we spoke last -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.