Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have been told by my book publisher to remove all of the

Customer Question

I have been told by my book publisher to remove all of the hard returns on my manuscript so they can move forward with the publication process. I am hopeful there is a simple way to do this. Also, I need help setting the paragraph indentation to one fourth inch.
Thank you,
Cheri Herring
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Which file type is the manuscript? Which application are you using to edit the manuscript?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My preference would be a secure connection to my iMac. I am 70 years old and am very intimidated by technology. I do screen sharing with the technicians at 1 800 My Apple frequently. Today they told me I would need a technician that is familiar with Open Office to remove the hard returns from my manuscript.

We may do a secure remote connection now and I will solve this problem for you. After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.